Who we are
Traditional life insurance is complicated, time-consuming, still uses pen and paper, has 30 page onboarding forms and takes weeks to issue cover. But OneSpark is different. We’re using advanced technology and powerful AI to bring life insurance and financial advice into the 21st century to make life insurance instant, smart, affordable and honest. Our world first products and cutting-edge processes put our clients and advisors at the centre of our innovations. Our tech and AI focus helps to make our agent’s life far easier while we do all the hard work for them. These innovations have resulted in partnerships with global giants like Google, multiple international accolades, and despite our young age, billions of rands in cover already sold.
Who we looking for
Whether you’re already a financial advisor, or looking to start your career as a financial advisor, we’re looking for highly driven, incredibly talented, and motivated individuals to join our growing team of leading financial advisers. You must be outgoing, a people’s person, and be able to successfully handle a high-pressure environment. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of South Africa’s fastest growing, globally-backed, InsureTechs.
What you’ll be doing
- Selling and advising on individual life, group life and funeral policies and expanding into other areas of financial services as the products are launched
- Assisting OneSpark clients with anything policy or product related
- Maintaining a professional record of advice and ensuring all compliance is up to date
- Having access to OneSpark’s market-first AI powered client finder, providing you with hundreds of potential clients to grow your book
- Utilise your personal network to grow the OneSpark book across multiple product lines
- Help build a world-class customer experience at every client interaction. Our clients are our family, and must be treated as such.
What you’ll need
- University degree, or college diploma
- Digital sales tools, such as a smart phone and laptop
- Must be able to handle a high-pressured sales environment which will be target based
- Must be comfortable to work with new technologies, and highly proficient on a computer
- Must be an efficient time-manager
- You’re a go-getter who can take initiative
- You are a self-starter, high achiever and passionate about changing the world
- Solutions orientated and a problem solver, someone who is willing to challenge the status quo.
Some perks you’ll receive
- You will have complete flexibility of working hours
- You will be able to work remotely and have a highly attractive and generous commission structure
- OneSpark sponsorship of RE5 examination (if applicable), helping you to build your own career as an expert financial advisor.
- Enormous potential working with a rapidly growing global startup
- Working with the best team in the world
If you’re interested in joining our growing team of brilliant minds, email your CV to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Financial Consultant’.
For more information on OneSpark visit www.onespark.co.za.